Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Didn't we just do this?

Well it seems that the Metro Times has bumped up their "best of" timetable, because instead of a fall election it's now a spring election! I guess ad revenues are down and they need to ingratiate themselves to a few more businesses.

That means I am going to hit you up again to vote for me again as "Best Pop Culture Blog" - even though I should still be the titleholder for another six months!



As with last fall, I will create the Supergay Slate of candidates so we can spread the love around to our friends and supporters! And to make it easier for you to pick 14 other categories when you vote for me. But I just wanted to get my entreaty out there first: vote for Supergay Detroit as the Best Pop Culture Blog in the Metro Times Best of Detroit 2009!

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool! better yet did you hear Anderson Cooper is in town? yum!

Supergay Detroit said...

Did I hear? Guuuuurl ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...