Thursday, March 27, 2008

Readers Who Care

To my great joy and surprise, one of you took my shy suggestion for an anniversary gift to heart and actually sent me some paper money! How you got my address is a weird stalker issue I'll have to address sometime down the road I'm sure, but right now I'm just so happy to receive a present!

While not being euro dollars, it is foreign currency, so as long as the U.S. Dollar continues its plummet into worthlessness what now seems to be about a buck and change (were I to exchange it) could someday pay for my niece's college education! Thank you, Neil!



Scans of the actual monetary gift!

Playing around with the pretty currency of other nations got me thinking about what my own currency might look like. When I rule the world, here's our one dollar note:

The Carol Channing dollar.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...