Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mommy Time

Our final Doggy Style featuring Mommie Dearest was a real gas. The gays were riveted, the straights talked and talked and talked right over the movie. In other words, exactly like you'd expect.

I want to sincerely thank everyone who came and supported Doggy Style over the past six months. It was a good time and far exceeded my expectations. I hope you had fun!

As a denouement to Mommie Dearest here's a new video from
Julie and Jackie (the comedians who did the brilliant parody of Brenda Dickson's "Welcome to my Home." If you don't know what I'm talking about, follow those links and achieve enlightenment).

This may start a little slow, but give yourself to the three minute mark before you make any judgements.



(thanks for the tip, Ed!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Welcome to my home" was the best post ever!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...