Friday, July 3, 2009

Re-Mess

I would be remiss if, after all the hullabaloo over the last couple posts, I didn't remind you that the first anniversary edition of Fierce Hot Mess is tonight at Oslo!


I won't rehash why I thinks FHM is great, because I just did in the last post. But if you are in town for the weekend and looking for good times after Cityfest or Baar Bazaar (super cool ... and Macho City dj's spinning!), you need to zip on down to Oslo.

And in a bit of "reporting back" ... Macho City last Saturday was completely off the hook. I had to leave at about 2am so I could head to Chicago Pride in the morning and the party was going strong. That after-hours thing seems to be a hit!

(PS - Happy first anniversary, FHM!)
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...