Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm goin' to Zion

I've gotta recharge. All the crap has been getting the best of me, so I'm taking a break to go back into the San Fran gay immersion program.

While there I will be visiting with all my friends who have made their way west over the years. I will enjoy seeing gays walking down the street and I hope to eventually get over the shock and excitement of seeing more than one gay person on the street a day.

What else will I do? Well, hit a few movies at the Castro Theatre, starting with Valley of the Dolls on Wednesday and The Little Mermaid sing-a-long this weekend. I'm going to the Trannyshack Kiss-Off grand finale. I might go to Sisters Bingo put on by the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence. And for sure I'll scrounge for good new music and video stuff for Doggy Style.



Yes, for two weeks I am going to act like the country cousin that I am and get my gay groove back in San Francisco. I'll let you know how it goes.

.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want to go to the final trannyshack. jealous.

D-Tales said...

Happy homoing!

Supergay Detroit said...

Thanks! I'm front-loading the gay stuff to get it out of my system and achieve gay equilibrium.

So far, so good.

Steve-O said...

Hmm, and also happening in SF during that time frame: Harrison Street Fair

Coincidence? I think not...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...