Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Doggy Style Summer

I only care about sports inasmuch as they impact my quality of life living downtown (which they often do, negatively). However they are a fact of life, so sometimes we have to work around them.

Because of the changes ballgames bring about, I thought I'd give an update on what to expect with Doggy Style over the summer.

First off, Doggy Style is still happening every Tuesday night at the Park Bar, so come down and bring your friends! Except tonight. Tonight is a night off, brought about by rain and poor planning.

On nights when there is a Tigers game, we will continue our policy of starting the videos about 20 minutes after the game ends. The videos shown after games will be reruns of compilations we played during the winter/spring, but odds are you will enjoy seeing them again (as they are very enjoyable).

On non-game nights we will alternate Gay Movie of the Week (such as Showgirls, Mommie Dearest and The Women) and movie singalongs (such as The Sound of Music and Grease). There will also be the intermittent new video compilation, but rest assured I'll notify you about that.

To see if a particular Tuesday is a game night, you can check the schedule on the
Detroit Tigers website.

I'll keep you posted here, and if you'd like to be added to my little e-mail reminder list please email me at
supergaydetroit@gmail.com.

For your viewing pleasure, here is a music video clip I made from an old 45 that friends brought to Doggy Style for me earlier this year. Enjoy
Disco Lucy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...